Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Vegan Boxed Macaroni and Cheese!!!


This is something I do not normally eat but I found it at Whole Foods last week and while being home I do not have the ability to cook all my own food. I figured this would be something simple for my dad and not make him feel like I was being a pain. It cooks just like any old macaroni and cheese. You boil the water, cook the pasta and add the cheese and milk substitute. It is quick and easy. I thought it was good (not as good as my own) but like I said its quick and easy. So if you ever need to make a side really quickly I would suggest this. They have a few different flavors as well. I bought an Alfredo sauce one but I have yet to try it. I am very interested to taste it though. I used almond milk but you can use any milk substitute you would like or just use water. The box recommends either so it is up to you. Just follow the instructions on the back and enjoy :)







No comments:

Post a Comment