This is where we Jimmy & I at
hiked today. Mount the top :)
Sopris is back :)
4 green bell peppers
1 1/4 cup rice (makes a little more then 2 cups)
1/2 yellow onion (diced)
1 tomato (diced)
1 cup mushrooms (diced)
3 pieces whole wheat bread (diced)
1/2 cup caned tomato sauce
daiya mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Cut off tops of green peppers and remove seeds. Place into oven pan.
2. Make the rice according to the directions. Once cooked let sit and cool down.
3. Once rice is cooled, combine with mushrooms, tomato, onion and bread. Mix until it is starting to stick together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. One by one fill peppers with rice mixture. Place in oven for about 15 minutes.
5. Take out of oven and add daiya cheese on top of peppers. Place back into oven for about 10 more minutes or until peppers are soft.
6. Remove from pan and cut in half. Add sauce to flavor on top of peppers.
:) :) :)