I know, I know vegans do NOT eat fish. But hey it doesn't hurt my stomach and I need some protein in my life, and like the name says ACCIDENTAL VEGAN which means I do not have to follow all of the rules right? Well anyway I made this for dinner tonight and my boyfriend said its the best thing I have made him since I have been there. It is quick and easy and DELICIOUS!
1 small mango diced
1/2 red onion diced
1/2 red, orange or yellow pepper diced
cilantro (to taste) chopped
1 small tomato diced
lime juice (to taste)
1 tsp olive oil
1. Dice and chop all ingredients in medium bowl.
2. Mix and set aside
(add as much lime juice, cilantro, salt & pepper as you would like)
4 small tortilla shells
12-16 medium uncooked shrimp peeled
1. Marinate shrimp with olive oil, garlic salt & steak seasoning.
2. Using a pan, George foreman or grill cook shrimp until pink. Be careful to not over cook shrimp.
3. Place 3-4 shrimp in middle of tortilla.
4. Scoop salsa on top of shrimp.
5. Eat & enjoy!
***you may want to add tofuti sour cream for extra flavor***
(I did not do this but the boyfriend says it was good) :)