Happy Sunday :)
1 white onion diced
1 shallot diced (optional)
3 gloves garlic
2-3 cups assorted mushrooms (sliced)
4 cups vegetable broth
1 1/4 cup almond milk
2 tablespoons vegan sour cream
1 tablespoon corn starch mixed with water
4 green onions diced
3 tablespoons vegan butter
1. In large saucepan combine butter, onion, garlic and shallot. Turn on medium heat and let cook until onions are soft.
2. Add mushrooms and let cook for about 3 minutes.
3. Add vegetable broth. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low. Let simmer for about 45 minutes covered.
4. Remove about half the mushrooms and add place in food processor. Process until smooth and put back in pot with remaining mushrooms and broth.
5. Add milk, sour cream, flour and corn starch.
6. Let simmer for about 25 minutes until soup has thickened.
7. Place in bowls( should make 4 bowls) and put chopped green onions on top.