Friday, November 2, 2012

Homemade Red Potato French Fries

These are one of my all time favorites. Anyone who knows me knows my 2 loves in life. Pasta and potatoes. You can make this as a side or a meal. Sometimes I enjoy devouring an entire plate full for dinner. I could eat these everyday and be satisfied. 


Potatoes
Red potatoes ( as many as you would like)
Olive oil
Garlic Salt
Dried Rosemary
Steak seasoning

1. Cut potatoes into wedges. (Mine are never perfect)
2. Coat with all ingredients
3. Place on nonstick or greased oven pan
4. Preheat oven to 450
5. Cook potatoes for about 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. You may want to mix them around a few times so they do not burn. Sometimes I put it on broil for the last minute or 2 to get them extra crispy.


                                Serve hot with any condiments you choose!


No comments:

Post a Comment