2 1/2 cups flour
1 package active rise yeast (mixed)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup warm water
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Kneed for about 5 minutes. Add more flour if dough is sticky.
2. Roll into a ball and place in a bowl.
3. Put a damp cloth over the bowl and let rise for about 30 minutes
4. Roll out dough into a 12x12 square.
5. Cut in half and then cut strips.
6. Tie into knots and place on non stick or greased cookie sheet.
7. Let rise for about 15 more minutes
8. Preheat oven to 375
9. Cook for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Let cool for about 5 minutes
Garlic Sauce1 small bunch fresh parsley
6-8 gloves diced garlic
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons fake butter
1. Dice parsley place half in pan and half in a bowl
2. Dice garlic, place half in pan with parsley and half in bowl with parsley
3. Place butter in the pan and turn on medium heat. Cook until. Garlic begins to get crispy
4. Add oil to bowl with parsley and garlic
5. Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix together
***when knots are cooled dip in bowl and using your hands
place ingredients on top of knots****