12 lasagna noodles (cooked according to directions)
2- 10 ounce packs of frozen chopped spinach defrosted
1 large onion chopped
3 cloves garlic chopped
6 mushrooms chopped
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 package premade pesto
same recipe as stuffed shells
1. In a large pot combine garlic, onions and mushrooms with olive oil. Cook until onions are soft.
2. Add in defrosted spinach and cook until everything is hot. Remove from heat and let cool.
3. Make the garden ricotta.
4. In large bowl combine garden ricotta with spinach mixture and pesto. Mix well until ingredients are combined.
5. In a 8x10 greased cooking pan place 3 lasagna noodles on bottom. Spread mixture evenly on top. Add some daiya mozzarella. Repeat 3 times making 4 even layers. Add extra mozzarella on top to cover entirely.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Bake for about 45 minutes or until it is hot and cheese is melted.
Let cool and serve!!! (Jimmy's half is on the left it has regular cheese)
Before cooked After cooked
Layers of greatness