Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pea & Zucchini with Barley

As I mentioned earlier we went to Aspen yesterday for the X-games. Well when we got there it happened to be right in the middle of a break. We decided to go downtown Aspen and hang out there for a little bit. We ended up at this little Irish pub. It was really cool it was downstairs and just a really fun environment. They did not have many menu choices but luckily they had one completely vegan dish on their menu. I made sure I asked if there was any cheese, meat or butter in it. To my surprise there was not. It was served in this cute little skillet that was extremely hot (don't worry I manged to touch it anyway) and was filled with awesome flavor. I do not know all of the ingredients but I can tell you what I tasted.

Barley,peas, yellow squash, zucchini, red pepper, onion, mushroom, & greens.

It was literally just mixed all together and served in a dish!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment