Vegan Breakfast Potatoes
4 red potatoes
1/2 white onion
2 cloves garlic
1/2 red pepper
2 pieces fresh broccoli
2 green green onions (optional)
daiya cheddar cheese
1. Slice potatoes into medium sized squares. Place in a bowl and put in microwave for about a minute. (This helps to soften them up before cooking them)
2. In a large skilled add potatoes and coat evenly with olive oil. Add a little garlic salt to taste.
3. Turn on medium-to high heat and let cook for about 8 minutes. Once one side is crispy turn over and cook for another 8 minutes. If potatoes are still not cooked all the way through lower the heat and continue cooking.
4. Slice all the vegetables. In a medium skillet add all vegetables except mushrooms, green onion and spinach with a little olive oil. Cook on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. Then add the mushrooms and spinach. Cook until all vegetables are soft.
5. Once everything is done mix potatoes and vegetables together.
6. Place on a plate and add daiya cheddar cheese and sliced green onions. If you want it melted a little more place in microwave for about a minute.
I forgot to add spinach yesterday so it wont be pictured but it will defiantly add some flavor. If you really like tomatoes they would be good to add as well. Make sure you let this cool for a bit before you serve it.