Monday, January 7, 2013


Well, I fly back to Colorado today. It has been a CRAZY 3 weeks. By the end of today I will have visited 7 different airports across the county in that time. Denver, Dallas, JFK, Islip LI, Orlando, Salt Lake City and finally Grand Junction CO!. I am looking forward to getting back into a routine and being able to add more recipes to this blog. I have been brainstorming all kinds of ideas over the holidays. My dad let me make a few things which was a lot of fun. One day my sister, dad and I were all in the kitchen at once (and we didn't argue) it was crazy but a great time! This mini vacation I had had its ups and downs. It didn't start off great because I had to change my plans and fly home last minute to attend a funeral of a close childhood friend. It was a blur of a few days but made me think about a lot of things and appreciate the life I have been given even more. I also spent 2 weeks back in Orlando where I went to school with my family. My sister is still attending UCF down there so we went to visit her and my Aunt. We did a lot of great things such as mini golf, senor frogs, Sea World and a lot of just family time. I really enjoyed our trip. After that I came back to Long Island again and got to spend some great time with my friends from High School. It was a nice long weekend of some fun and lots of rest. I am already looking forward to summer and being back home. I hope everyone had a great Holiday and great New Year. 13 is my lucky number so I am hoping that 2013 is going to be an even better year then last filled with adventure and new opportunities. Hopefully I will have time to food shop this week so I can add some new recipes (I know I have been slacking). Happy New Year everyone :)
                                                   

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics, Nik! Glad that you had a good break overall. Only a few more months till Spring Break in CO. :)

    ReplyDelete