Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Vegan Cheesecake


Ok so this one I do not get to take even a little bit of credit for but I wanted to share anyway. I stole this one from the besest who started me on my Vegan adventure. She has been sending me pictures of all the cheesecakes she has made since the summer and I finally remembered to buy a pie crust this weekend. Let me tell you I am so glad that I did because cheesecake is one of the only desserts I really enjoy. I have never been a huge sweets person but there has always been a place in my heart for cheesecake. Especially being from New York where the best cheesecakes are made. Anyway the only thing I did differently then Colynn was I didn't have any fruit to add to mine so I melted chocolate and peanut butter and drizzled it on top. Here is the link to Colynn's recipe on her blog. Just follow the recipe and enjoy! While you are there take a look at some of her other recipes. She has some really amazing stuff she posts. I miss our dinner dates and her cooking for me she's a pretty amazing cook!



1 comment: