Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spinach & Mushroom Risotto


I absolutely LOVE Risotto's but I swear 90% of the boxed ones out there have cheese in them AKA I can no longer eat them. I found this one at the local grocery store. I added extra mushrooms because I just love them so much! I used it as a side dish to the dinner I made on Sunday and it was absolutely delicious. It takes about a half hour to be completely cooked but it so worth it!

Just follow the directions on the back of the box. For the extra mushrooms just slice them and cook them for a few minutes in a pan with a little olive oil. You can add as many as you would like or none if you would like. I also sprinkled it with a little Vegan Parmesan because the box recommended it!

Here is the website for this particular Risotto brand.
It appears the only other one that doesn't contain butter or milk products is the Organic Risotto Tuscan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment